- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: NinjaBee
A World of Keflings developer NinjaBee is dipping their toes into the PS3 pond today with the release of Akimi Village on the PS Network. The $9.99 download-only city builder is set on a floating island where the village of Akimi is being increasingly threatened by a thick shadow. Players must take charge of the village and direct its citizens to harvest and refine resources in order to rebuild and expand the town. Through unlocked blueprints, the lights of Akimi can spread throughout the island and push back the dark power of the Gloom.
Ancients of Ooga isn’t done with gamers just yet. Developer NinjaBee has sent word that their puzzle platformer, developed in collaboration with the deliciously named Bacon Wrapped Games, has expanded beyond the realm of Live Arcade and onto the PC. In addition to the original campaign, the PC version also includes achievements, Steam Stats, and even more missions with the inclusion of a free DLC pack, The Forgotten Chapters.