- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition release date, trailer released
- Save Lincoln, encourage Civil War in roguelike train sim Bounty Train
- Fairy Fencer F hitting Steam for Windows PC next Tuesday
- Chie’s birthday celebrated with Persona 4: Dancing All Night video
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: NinjaBee
A World of Keflings developer NinjaBee is dipping their toes into the PS3 pond today with the release of Akimi Village on the PS Network. The $9.99 download-only city builder is set on a floating island where the village of Akimi is being increasingly threatened by a thick shadow. Players must take charge of the village and direct its citizens to harvest and refine resources in order to rebuild and expand the town. Through unlocked blueprints, the lights of Akimi can spread throughout the island and push back the dark power of the Gloom.
Ancients of Ooga isn’t done with gamers just yet. Developer NinjaBee has sent word that their puzzle platformer, developed in collaboration with the deliciously named Bacon Wrapped Games, has expanded beyond the realm of Live Arcade and onto the PC. In addition to the original campaign, the PC version also includes achievements, Steam Stats, and even more missions with the inclusion of a free DLC pack, The Forgotten Chapters.