- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: NinjaBee
A World of Keflings developer NinjaBee is dipping their toes into the PS3 pond today with the release of Akimi Village on the PS Network. The $9.99 download-only city builder is set on a floating island where the village of Akimi is being increasingly threatened by a thick shadow. Players must take charge of the village and direct its citizens to harvest and refine resources in order to rebuild and expand the town. Through unlocked blueprints, the lights of Akimi can spread throughout the island and push back the dark power of the Gloom.
Ancients of Ooga isn’t done with gamers just yet. Developer NinjaBee has sent word that their puzzle platformer, developed in collaboration with the deliciously named Bacon Wrapped Games, has expanded beyond the realm of Live Arcade and onto the PC. In addition to the original campaign, the PC version also includes achievements, Steam Stats, and even more missions with the inclusion of a free DLC pack, The Forgotten Chapters.