- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ninja Gaiden
It was announced today that Tecmo Koei will be using Unreal Engine 3 to aid in development of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. The upcoming action title is a spin-off from the Ninja Gaiden series that will pit players against hordes of zombies. According to Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, UE3 will help to speed development along by allowing the designers “to quickly and efficiently iterate on countless ideas.”