- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Night Dive Studios
” … System Shock 2 remains a fascinating piece of gaming history, a master class in atmosphere, and a damn fine game in its own right.”
After years in legal limbo, System Shock 2, one of PC gaming’s most terrifying first-person shooters*, is back. Through the efforts of Night Dive Studios, the legal knots around the license have been undone and the core game updated to allow for a more thorough overhaul. Their work allowed the team at GOG.com to polish it off to the point where System Shock 2 is now compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP, as well as many of the mods floating about. The game, including its many extras, which are detailed below, is available for a measly $9.99.