- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Night Dive Studios
” … System Shock 2 remains a fascinating piece of gaming history, a master class in atmosphere, and a damn fine game in its own right.”
After years in legal limbo, System Shock 2, one of PC gaming’s most terrifying first-person shooters*, is back. Through the efforts of Night Dive Studios, the legal knots around the license have been undone and the core game updated to allow for a more thorough overhaul. Their work allowed the team at GOG.com to polish it off to the point where System Shock 2 is now compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP, as well as many of the mods floating about. The game, including its many extras, which are detailed below, is available for a measly $9.99.