- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Night Dive Studios
Night Dive Studios has released Allen Trivette and Lee Williams’ action-adventure title Spirits of Xanadu. Set on the research ship Xanadu, players must investigate how the craft came to become adrift in space and why its crew has been radio silent for months before setting about to return it to Earth. Curious gamers can check out a question-and-answer session, and possibly win a copy, today at Reddit, beginning today at 2 p.m. CST at the r/PCMasterRace sub-Reddit.
” … System Shock 2 remains a fascinating piece of gaming history, a master class in atmosphere, and a damn fine game in its own right.”
After years in legal limbo, System Shock 2, one of PC gaming’s most terrifying first-person shooters*, is back. Through the efforts of Night Dive Studios, the legal knots around the license have been undone and the core game updated to allow for a more thorough overhaul. Their work allowed the team at GOG.com to polish it off to the point where System Shock 2 is now compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP, as well as many of the mods floating about. The game, including its many extras, which are detailed below, is available for a measly $9.99.