- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- standard edition now in stores, online
- DmC gets new Definitive Edition, Devil May Cry 4 new Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Need for Speed The Run
Need for Speed is back with the Frostbite 2-powered Need for Speed The Run. The eighteenth entry in the series will see players taking Jack Rourke across the country, from California to New York, in a race against 200 other drivers for $25 million. Oh, the mob and police are also close behind. Autolog support has also been implemented, so players can keep up with how their friends are doing and challenge them on the fly.