- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Need for Speed The Run
Need for Speed is back with the Frostbite 2-powered Need for Speed The Run. The eighteenth entry in the series will see players taking Jack Rourke across the country, from California to New York, in a race against 200 other drivers for $25 million. Oh, the mob and police are also close behind. Autolog support has also been implemented, so players can keep up with how their friends are doing and challenge them on the fly.