- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Need for Speed Most Wanted U
Need for Speed makes its Wii U debut today with the release of Need for Speed Most Wanted U. Developer Criterion Games has added several system-specific features for this version, including direct play on the GamePad and the Co-Driver co-op mode. Using the GamePad, friends will be able to interact with a real-time map to enhance vehicle performance, distract pursuing police, control the amount of traffic, and manipulate the day-and-night cycle. Most Wanted U also includes the five car Ultimate Speed Pack.