- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Need for Speed Most Wanted U
Need for Speed makes its Wii U debut today with the release of Need for Speed Most Wanted U. Developer Criterion Games has added several system-specific features for this version, including direct play on the GamePad and the Co-Driver co-op mode. Using the GamePad, friends will be able to interact with a real-time map to enhance vehicle performance, distract pursuing police, control the amount of traffic, and manipulate the day-and-night cycle. Most Wanted U also includes the five car Ultimate Speed Pack.