- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition launching Oct. 27, new shots posted
- It’s time to roll out! Transformers: Devastation out for console, PC
- The Logitech G Car Pack released for Forza Motorsport 6
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited – Orsinium DLC detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Need for Speed Most Wanted U
Need for Speed makes its Wii U debut today with the release of Need for Speed Most Wanted U. Developer Criterion Games has added several system-specific features for this version, including direct play on the GamePad and the Co-Driver co-op mode. Using the GamePad, friends will be able to interact with a real-time map to enhance vehicle performance, distract pursuing police, control the amount of traffic, and manipulate the day-and-night cycle. Most Wanted U also includes the five car Ultimate Speed Pack.