- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Need for Speed Most Wanted U
Need for Speed makes its Wii U debut today with the release of Need for Speed Most Wanted U. Developer Criterion Games has added several system-specific features for this version, including direct play on the GamePad and the Co-Driver co-op mode. Using the GamePad, friends will be able to interact with a real-time map to enhance vehicle performance, distract pursuing police, control the amount of traffic, and manipulate the day-and-night cycle. Most Wanted U also includes the five car Ultimate Speed Pack.