- New gameplay trailer, box art released for Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: NASA
We mentioned NASA’s Kickstarter-funded MMO Astronaut: Moon, Mars and Beyond a few weeks back, and since then, the project has surpassed its goal of $25,000. The drive still has a few days to go, and to celebrate its successful run (over $40,000 pledged so far), a new contest has been announced. Fifty winners will be randomly selected out of all donors to receive a free copy of the upcoming title Project Moonwalk.
NASA does some pretty awesome stuff, the least of which being sending people into outer space. For those of us who won’t be floating amongst the stars anytime soon, the agency has decided to bring the experience home in a new MMO, Astronaut: Moon, Mars and Beyond. Set in 2035, players will take to the heavens and explore Mars, the asteroid belt, and the outer planets as well as encounter a threat to civilization. While not funding the project directly, NASA is developing the title “in accordance with a “Space Act Agreement” with NASA Learning Technologies by Project Whitecard and Wisdom Tools” and using a Kickstarter campaign to help finance the beta.