- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
- Free-to-play Orcs Must Die! Unchained now available for PS4
- Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, Flames of Rebellion out now
- Titanfall 2 – Operation Frontier Shield adds free maps, mode
- Tekken 7 gets the Fatal Fury touch with Geese Howard DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Naruto returns to gaming today with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst for 360 and PS3. This is an expanded version of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, released earlier this year, and includes a new chapter, featuring Sasuke and Itachi; a new playable character (Kabuto in Sage mode in Free Play Mode off and online); revamped cutscenes; and 100 new missions. The standalone version runs $39.99, while owners of the original release can access the new content by purchasing a $9.99 upgrade pack on Live Marketplace and PSN.
Attendees at this year’s WonderCon in Anaheim will be able to attend panels on Tales of Xillia and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Namco Bandai has announced that the Tales panel will be headed by producer Hideo Baba, while Hiroshi Matsuyama, CEO and President of CyberConnect2, will be at the Naruto panel. Both gentlemen will also be available throughout the weekend to meet fans and sign items at Namco Bandai’s booth (#1307). Full details are available below.