- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
- Xbox One to get Forza Horizon 2 demo on September 16
- Gauntlet delayed until Sept. 23, pre-order bonus and PAX info detailed
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Naruto returns to gaming today with Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst for 360 and PS3. This is an expanded version of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, released earlier this year, and includes a new chapter, featuring Sasuke and Itachi; a new playable character (Kabuto in Sage mode in Free Play Mode off and online); revamped cutscenes; and 100 new missions. The standalone version runs $39.99, while owners of the original release can access the new content by purchasing a $9.99 upgrade pack on Live Marketplace and PSN.
Attendees at this year’s WonderCon in Anaheim will be able to attend panels on Tales of Xillia and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Namco Bandai has announced that the Tales panel will be headed by producer Hideo Baba, while Hiroshi Matsuyama, CEO and President of CyberConnect2, will be at the Naruto panel. Both gentlemen will also be available throughout the weekend to meet fans and sign items at Namco Bandai’s booth (#1307). Full details are available below.