- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Nadeo
The TrackMania series returns today with the launch of TrackMania 2 Stadium on Steam and the Nadeo ManiaPlanet platform. The follow-up to Canyons, Stadium is the second of three announced expansions for TrackMania 2 and features a new campaign, new tools for its expansive track editor, and an overhauled graphics engine.
Trackmania² Canyon has wrapped up its multiplayer beta and has launched for purchase. Nadeo’s latest online PC racer allows players to again create and share their own tracks, filled with loops, wall rides, and ramps, as well as take on up to 200 rivals at the same time.