- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: N-Fusion
Square Enix has released a new E3 gameplay trailer and five new screenshots from the recently announced Deus Ex: The Fall. The mobile- and tablet-only release is a follow-up to the novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect. The story follows ex-SAS mercenary Ben Saxon in his attempts to topple a global conspiracy that threatens all augmented humans.
Square Enix is expanding their presence in the mobile and tablet market with a new entry in the Deus Ex series. The Fall, a sequel to the Random House novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect, follows ex-SAS soldier Ben Saxon as he investigates a global conspiracy by the world’s most powerful corporations to control the drug supply needed by augmented humans. During his search for the truth, he will find himself at odds with company henchmen and his former employer, the private military contractor known as the Tyrants. It’s never easy.