- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector’s Edition
Muramasa Rebirth, an enhanced re-release of Vanillaware’s 2009 Wii action-RPG, has shipped to retail for PS Vita. In Muramasa, players must scour Japan for the 108 demon blades, searching in the east as the ninja Kisuke and in the west as the possessed princess Momohime. The PS Vita version features updated visuals, two modes of play (hack-and-slash and traditional), and access to upcoming character and scenario downloadable content.
A limited edition version of Muramasa Rebirth, the upcoming re-release for PS Vita, has been announced, the—deep breath—Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector’s Edition. The first-run set includes a high-res framed lithograph from developer Vanillaware, a black velvet system pouch, and a face cover and system skin from Hori.