- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend coming soon for PS, Xbox One
- Huh?Ah!! Ninjas! in new Etrian Mystery Dungeon screens, trailer
- Devolver, Kitty Lambda to debut action-RPG Paradise Never at PAX
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date, editions detailed
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Motos
Namco Bandai has reached into its vaults and compiled a new collection of yesteryear’s hits for iOS. Xevious, The Tower of Druaga, Motos, and Phozon are now available as a free release on the App Store for the iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th generation). Well, mostly free – there are some restrictions. While free to download, gameplay is restricted to one title once per day. To play more than one title a day or to go an additional round, players will have to pony up Play Coins, purchasable from within the app, or buy the titles outright.