- NIS releases patch for PS4 version of The Silver Case
- Wild Guns Reloaded in development for PC, announced for Steam
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition now standalone for PC, Xbox One
- Birthdays the Beginning screenshots highlight challenges, creatures
- Syberia 3 to release next week for console, PC, launch trailer up
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Moon Hunters
Square Enix is getting more involved in the community-driven development scene with a new pilot program, Square Enix Collective. Similar to Steam Early Access, players will vote on which game interests them most, but unlike Early Access, gamers are voting on concepts. Winners will be put up on Indiegogo for funding, with funded titles being supported by Square Enix throughout development and assistance with distribution on digital outlets at release. According to Collective project lead Phil Elliott, “It’s up to the teams how much or little help they want from Square Enix and it’s our opportunity to help some fantastic games become a reality and uncover the development stars of the future.”