- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Monolith Soft
The upcoming crossover strategy role-playing game from Namco Bandai, Project X Zone, will be hitting store shelves on June 25. The coloration features over 50 characters from Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega franchises, including Street Fighter, Tekken, and Valkyria Chronicles, trying to seal a rift that’s merging their universes. Namco Bandai also announced that launch copies will be Limited Edition releases with a free mini-art book and soundtrack.
Namco Bandai has announced that they will be bringing over the crossover strategy-RPG Project X Zone. The Banpresto- and Monolith Soft-developed 3DS release features 50-plus characters from various Capcom, Namco Bandai, and Sega properties venturing out in twos as a Pair Unit, with a third assisting Solo Unit, in an attempt to seal a rift in time and space that is causing the universes to merge. Players can look forward to such pairings as Akira and Dante, Chun Li and Sakura, and Frank West and Jin.