- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mommy’s Best Games
Serious Sam: Double D, the first release in the Serious Sam Indie Series, is now available from Mommy’s Best Games on Get Games, Steam, and other download outlets. The $7.99 2D shooter includes 80,640 gunstacker combinations—take a gun, then stake another on top, then another, and then another, etc.—an 18-level campaign set across three time periods, 12 challenge levels, 25 monsters, 70 secret areas, and “ginormous boss encounter.”
Some new shots from Serious Sam Double D are now available for you good, explosion-loving folk. Part of the Serious Sam Indie Series, the Mommy’s Best Games-developed hand-drawn sidescroller pits Sam against hordes of suicidal tribomb villains, big-eyed aliens, and massive, massive insects.