- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mommy’s Best Games
Serious Sam: Double D, the first release in the Serious Sam Indie Series, is now available from Mommy’s Best Games on Get Games, Steam, and other download outlets. The $7.99 2D shooter includes 80,640 gunstacker combinations—take a gun, then stake another on top, then another, and then another, etc.—an 18-level campaign set across three time periods, 12 challenge levels, 25 monsters, 70 secret areas, and “ginormous boss encounter.”
Some new shots from Serious Sam Double D are now available for you good, explosion-loving folk. Part of the Serious Sam Indie Series, the Mommy’s Best Games-developed hand-drawn sidescroller pits Sam against hordes of suicidal tribomb villains, big-eyed aliens, and massive, massive insects.