- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD demo now on eShop for 3DS
- System Shock remake Kickstarter campaign, PC demo launches
- God Eater Resurrection now available on PSN for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mommy’s Best Games
Serious Sam: Double D, the first release in the Serious Sam Indie Series, is now available from Mommy’s Best Games on Get Games, Steam, and other download outlets. The $7.99 2D shooter includes 80,640 gunstacker combinations—take a gun, then stake another on top, then another, and then another, etc.—an 18-level campaign set across three time periods, 12 challenge levels, 25 monsters, 70 secret areas, and “ginormous boss encounter.”
Some new shots from Serious Sam Double D are now available for you good, explosion-loving folk. Part of the Serious Sam Indie Series, the Mommy’s Best Games-developed hand-drawn sidescroller pits Sam against hordes of suicidal tribomb villains, big-eyed aliens, and massive, massive insects.