- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Moebius: Empire Rising
Phoenix Online Studios has announced that they have launched a new indie publishing label, Phoenix Online Publishing. The new studio will release titles both online and in stores from a variety of genres, including role-playing, strategy, and adventure, that feature “rich storytelling and atmosphere.” The initial roster is comprised on four titles: Jane Jensen’s latest adventure, Moebius: Empire Rising; Infamous Quest’s Kickstarter-backed role-playing game Quest for Infamy; The Game Kitchen’s horror-themed adventure title The Last Door: Collector’s Edition; and the hidden-object puzzler Lost Civilization. Details for each can be found below.