- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mobile
11bit Studios revealed at this year’s Gamescom that they are currently developing a follow-up to their recent tower offense title, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, titled Anomaly Korea. No specifics on operating systems or consoles, only “mobiles” mentioned as their target platform, but given that Warzone Earth has been released for Android, iOS, XBLA, and soon PSN, there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to give it a shot (well, more like call down a smoke screen, but that doesn’t have the same ring to it).
NIS is getting into the North American Android market this fall with a new entry in the Disgaea series, Disgaea: Netherworld Unbound. Not many details were released, but it was stated that the game is going to be optimized for the platform and retain the series’ core elements while also being streamlined.
The classic tile-based board game Carcassonne, already available on Live Arcade, has launched for Android and will be released for BlackBerry and Java devices later this month.