- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: MMORPG
NCsoft has kicked off its Guild Wars 2 pre-purchase program. Players who pick up the Guild Wars 2 Collector’s, Digital Deluxe, or Standard/Digital Editions before launch will receive entry into beta weekend events and access to the game three days before launch. All pre-purchases will also receive an exclusive in-game, stat-boosting item, the Hero’s Band.
Square Enix has launched Ankama’s tactical MMORPG, Wakfu. The Mac, Linux, Windows PC release is available as a free download with a premium model that carries a subscription fee of $6 a month. Premium members have access to the highest levels, all areas of the game, all story chapters, 16 professions, the ability to create and join guilds, and the ability to be a governor. Both free and premium members will be able to purchase items, content, and services through the in-game store.