- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mizuguchi
Q Entertainment’s surreal rhythm-based shooter Child of Eden is headed to the PlayStation 3. The Tetsuya Mizuguchi-created, Ubisoft-published release will hit store shelves on September 27 and sport 3D support as well as PS Move functionality. As players fight to save Project Lumi in order to reproduce all of man’s memories inside Eden, they will experience a “multisensory effect: A visionary entertainment experience that synchronizes stunning graphics and innovative sound design to electrify the senses.”