- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Grand Theft Auto Online to get new modes with Heists update
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mizuguchi
Q Entertainment’s surreal rhythm-based shooter Child of Eden is headed to the PlayStation 3. The Tetsuya Mizuguchi-created, Ubisoft-published release will hit store shelves on September 27 and sport 3D support as well as PS Move functionality. As players fight to save Project Lumi in order to reproduce all of man’s memories inside Eden, they will experience a “multisensory effect: A visionary entertainment experience that synchronizes stunning graphics and innovative sound design to electrify the senses.”