- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mizuguchi
Q Entertainment’s surreal rhythm-based shooter Child of Eden is headed to the PlayStation 3. The Tetsuya Mizuguchi-created, Ubisoft-published release will hit store shelves on September 27 and sport 3D support as well as PS Move functionality. As players fight to save Project Lumi in order to reproduce all of man’s memories inside Eden, they will experience a “multisensory effect: A visionary entertainment experience that synchronizes stunning graphics and innovative sound design to electrify the senses.”