- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mizuguchi
Q Entertainment’s surreal rhythm-based shooter Child of Eden is headed to the PlayStation 3. The Tetsuya Mizuguchi-created, Ubisoft-published release will hit store shelves on September 27 and sport 3D support as well as PS Move functionality. As players fight to save Project Lumi in order to reproduce all of man’s memories inside Eden, they will experience a “multisensory effect: A visionary entertainment experience that synchronizes stunning graphics and innovative sound design to electrify the senses.”