- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mizuguchi
Q Entertainment’s surreal rhythm-based shooter Child of Eden is headed to the PlayStation 3. The Tetsuya Mizuguchi-created, Ubisoft-published release will hit store shelves on September 27 and sport 3D support as well as PS Move functionality. As players fight to save Project Lumi in order to reproduce all of man’s memories inside Eden, they will experience a “multisensory effect: A visionary entertainment experience that synchronizes stunning graphics and innovative sound design to electrify the senses.”