- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Minecraft
The Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of Minecraft was debuted today at MineCon, the only Mojang-sanctioned convention for the popular world-builder. Over 5,000 players have gathered to enjoy a weekend of creepers and crafting, and the first round of media from the show has been released. While not quite as nice as the attendees’ hands-on time, I think a batch of screenshots and a trailer isn’t too bad of a way to kick off the weekend.
MineCon, the convention for all things Minecraft, is almost upon the prime blocks of Las Vegas. Not only will MineCon mark the official launch of the PC version, but it was also announced that the Xbox 360 version will be on hand and playable. The console version isn’t set to launch on Live Arcade until next spring.