- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Minecraft
The Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of Minecraft was debuted today at MineCon, the only Mojang-sanctioned convention for the popular world-builder. Over 5,000 players have gathered to enjoy a weekend of creepers and crafting, and the first round of media from the show has been released. While not quite as nice as the attendees’ hands-on time, I think a batch of screenshots and a trailer isn’t too bad of a way to kick off the weekend.
MineCon, the convention for all things Minecraft, is almost upon the prime blocks of Las Vegas. Not only will MineCon mark the official launch of the PC version, but it was also announced that the Xbox 360 version will be on hand and playable. The console version isn’t set to launch on Live Arcade until next spring.