- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Minecraft
The Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of Minecraft was debuted today at MineCon, the only Mojang-sanctioned convention for the popular world-builder. Over 5,000 players have gathered to enjoy a weekend of creepers and crafting, and the first round of media from the show has been released. While not quite as nice as the attendees’ hands-on time, I think a batch of screenshots and a trailer isn’t too bad of a way to kick off the weekend.
MineCon, the convention for all things Minecraft, is almost upon the prime blocks of Las Vegas. Not only will MineCon mark the official launch of the PC version, but it was also announced that the Xbox 360 version will be on hand and playable. The console version isn’t set to launch on Live Arcade until next spring.