- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Minecraft
The Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of Minecraft was debuted today at MineCon, the only Mojang-sanctioned convention for the popular world-builder. Over 5,000 players have gathered to enjoy a weekend of creepers and crafting, and the first round of media from the show has been released. While not quite as nice as the attendees’ hands-on time, I think a batch of screenshots and a trailer isn’t too bad of a way to kick off the weekend.
MineCon, the convention for all things Minecraft, is almost upon the prime blocks of Las Vegas. Not only will MineCon mark the official launch of the PC version, but it was also announced that the Xbox 360 version will be on hand and playable. The console version isn’t set to launch on Live Arcade until next spring.