- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Minecraft
Microsoft has released Minecraft for Windows Phone 8.1. Minecraft: Pocket Edition includes creative mode, survival mode, and multiplayer over local wi-fi. This version also sports new biodomes, caves, mobs, and villages.
The Xbox 360 Live Arcade version of Minecraft was debuted today at MineCon, the only Mojang-sanctioned convention for the popular world-builder. Over 5,000 players have gathered to enjoy a weekend of creepers and crafting, and the first round of media from the show has been released. While not quite as nice as the attendees’ hands-on time, I think a batch of screenshots and a trailer isn’t too bad of a way to kick off the weekend.
MineCon, the convention for all things Minecraft, is almost upon the prime blocks of Las Vegas. Not only will MineCon mark the official launch of the PC version, but it was also announced that the Xbox 360 version will be on hand and playable. The console version isn’t set to launch on Live Arcade until next spring.