- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Midway
In case you missed out on last generation’s Arcade Treasure releases, you can snag 30-plus of Midway’s golden oldies—well, mostly golden oldies—in the Warner Bros. Interactive-published collection Midway Arcade Origins today for $29.99 for 360 and PS3.
Midway has had a few popular compilations over the years, with last generation’s Arcade Treasure line being a noteworthy set, and Warner Bros. is ensuring that the current generation will get their retro fix with Midway Arcade Origins. Currently in development at Backbone Entertainment, Arcade Origins will contain over 30 titles from yesteryear, including Gauntlet, Joust, Marble Madness, Spy Hunter, and Super Off Road. The games will also support up to three players in local co-op as well as leaderboards.