- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Warner Bros. is expanding the Tolkien universe’s presence in gaming soon with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor for PC as well as current- and next-gen consoles. In this original tale, players will take on the role of the ranger Talion in a tale of revenge. After Sauron’s forces murder his family, he sets out deep into Mordor after being resurrected by the Spirit of Vengeance to seek justice. Now with the powers of a Wraith, players will guide him through a maze of enemies and friends as he makes allies and battles foes using a third-person combat system. Each enemy will be “a unique individual, differentiated by their personality, strengths and weaknesses,” while the Nemesis System will track the player’s actions and shape relationships based on their decisions to create a dynamic world and story.