- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Metro: Last Light – Tower Pack
Deep Silver has announced that Metro: Last Light’s third DLC drop, Developer Pack, will be available on September 17 for 360, PC, and PS3. The pack will include a new solo mission, The Spider-Nest, which will require that players clear a catacomb of spiders using the lighter, torches, and the new Flamethrower. In addition, there will also be three new areas to utilize: a Shooting Range, where players can compete in marksman challenges with all gun and attachment combinations; an AI Arena, in which customizable squads of human soldiers and mutants face off in challenges; and a Metro Museum, where players can learn more about the characters and their mutant enemies.
Deep Silver announced that Tower Pack, the second of 4A Games’ planned four downloadable packs for Metro: Last Light, will launch on September 3. The 360, PC, and PS3 drop adds a new tower that houses a virtual combat simulator. Players who enter must battle their way up the booby-trapped tower against waves of increasingly difficult enemies.