- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Metro: Last Light – Tower Pack
Deep Silver has announced that Metro: Last Light’s third DLC drop, Developer Pack, will be available on September 17 for 360, PC, and PS3. The pack will include a new solo mission, The Spider-Nest, which will require that players clear a catacomb of spiders using the lighter, torches, and the new Flamethrower. In addition, there will also be three new areas to utilize: a Shooting Range, where players can compete in marksman challenges with all gun and attachment combinations; an AI Arena, in which customizable squads of human soldiers and mutants face off in challenges; and a Metro Museum, where players can learn more about the characters and their mutant enemies.
Deep Silver announced that Tower Pack, the second of 4A Games’ planned four downloadable packs for Metro: Last Light, will launch on September 3. The 360, PC, and PS3 drop adds a new tower that houses a virtual combat simulator. Players who enter must battle their way up the booby-trapped tower against waves of increasingly difficult enemies.