- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Metro 2033
Post-apocalyptic first-person shooter Metro: Last Light, sequel to 2010’s Metro 2033, has gone gold for 360, PC, and PS3. Publisher Deep Silver has announced that the final version will be hitting store shelves on May 14. Gamers who pre-order before then will received a bump up to a limited edition that includes the Ranger Mode DLC, which ramps up the difficultly by removing the HUD, adding tougher enemies, and limiting the player’s resources. It’s not all bad news: the Russian AKSU rifle and 100 military-grade rounds will be added to the starting loadout.
Metro: Last Light is back on a firm footing after its acquisition by Koch Media from THQ last January, with publisher Deep Silver announcing a new release date: May 14. The 360, PC, and PS3 post-apocalyptic first-person shooter is a follow-up to 2010’s Metro 2033.