- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: MercurySteam
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate, the 3DS adventure set 25 years after Lords of Shadow, will be whipping things up (ha!) early next year. Konami didn’t announce a specific date, only “early 2013,” but that should be coming along shortly. Until then, enjoy some of the new screenshots revealed at this year’s Gamescom.
Konami has announced that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will be making its way to PC next year, and that it is set to ship alongside its console counterparts. As with the 360 and PS3 versions, Lords of Shadow 2 is being developed by the studio behind the first Lords of Shadow, Mercury Steam. The sequel will be powered by the new Mercury Engine 2 and feature the Belmonts facing off against a resurgent Dracula.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be receiving its second DLC add-on later this month. Titled Resurrection, players will continue their quest from the first DLC release, Reverie, and face down the evil demon known as The Forgotten One. Xbox gamers will be receiving Resurrection first, on June 7 for 800 MS Points, while PS3 gamers will get their chance a week later when it launches on June 14 for $9.99.