- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Media.Vision Inc.
Chaos Rings Omega, the prequel to last year’s Chaos Rings, has hit the App store today for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Featuring a turn-based battle system, solo and pair moves, and “evolved gameplay,” players are sent 10,000 years into the past to follow Vieg as he answers the call to fight to the death in the Ark Arena. By equipping the genes of defeated enemy monsters, players will then be able to use that monster’s magic and special attack moves. And for those who just can’t get enough of the universe, the Chaos Rings Omega soundtrack is also available for $3.99.