- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Media.Vision Inc.
Chaos Rings Omega, the prequel to last year’s Chaos Rings, has hit the App store today for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Featuring a turn-based battle system, solo and pair moves, and “evolved gameplay,” players are sent 10,000 years into the past to follow Vieg as he answers the call to fight to the death in the Ark Arena. By equipping the genes of defeated enemy monsters, players will then be able to use that monster’s magic and special attack moves. And for those who just can’t get enough of the universe, the Chaos Rings Omega soundtrack is also available for $3.99.