- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Arkham series to end this year with Batman: Arkham Knight
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Media.Vision Inc.
Chaos Rings Omega, the prequel to last year’s Chaos Rings, has hit the App store today for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Featuring a turn-based battle system, solo and pair moves, and “evolved gameplay,” players are sent 10,000 years into the past to follow Vieg as he answers the call to fight to the death in the Ark Arena. By equipping the genes of defeated enemy monsters, players will then be able to use that monster’s magic and special attack moves. And for those who just can’t get enough of the universe, the Chaos Rings Omega soundtrack is also available for $3.99.