- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Media.Vision Inc.
Chaos Rings Omega, the prequel to last year’s Chaos Rings, has hit the App store today for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Featuring a turn-based battle system, solo and pair moves, and “evolved gameplay,” players are sent 10,000 years into the past to follow Vieg as he answers the call to fight to the death in the Ark Arena. By equipping the genes of defeated enemy monsters, players will then be able to use that monster’s magic and special attack moves. And for those who just can’t get enough of the universe, the Chaos Rings Omega soundtrack is also available for $3.99.