- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
- GOG.com giving away Aliens vs. Predator, Linux library grows
- Square Enix details Las Vegas Fan Festival 2014 Live Stream
- Persona Q finalized box art, new character videos released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Media Molecule
LittleBigPlanet creator Media Molecule’s latest 3D platformer, Tearaway, is now available for PS Vita. The papercraft-themed adventure takes players through a folklore-inspired world as the unseen helpful hand of a messenger who is attempting to make his rounds. According to the release, the game’s engine utilizes “real physics of paper material that will tear, fold, or crumple, especially when the player reaches out and touches part of the world.” Players can also unlock printable patterns based on items in the game, allowing them to construct actual objects that they’ve run across on their journey.
“… there awaits a varied and charming story-driven campaign as well as a core design that has been enriched by an expanded toolset that offers innumerable options for those who live to design and tinker and for those who enjoy reveling in the creativity of others.”