- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Media Molecule
LittleBigPlanet creator Media Molecule’s latest 3D platformer, Tearaway, is now available for PS Vita. The papercraft-themed adventure takes players through a folklore-inspired world as the unseen helpful hand of a messenger who is attempting to make his rounds. According to the release, the game’s engine utilizes “real physics of paper material that will tear, fold, or crumple, especially when the player reaches out and touches part of the world.” Players can also unlock printable patterns based on items in the game, allowing them to construct actual objects that they’ve run across on their journey.
“… there awaits a varied and charming story-driven campaign as well as a core design that has been enriched by an expanded toolset that offers innumerable options for those who live to design and tinker and for those who enjoy reveling in the creativity of others.”