- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mech
Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, the follow-up to the early-2000’s mech sim renowned for its massive (and awesome) controller, will follow in its predecessors’ footsteps as an Xbox exclusive. But for those with their Kinects at the ready and itching to jump into the pilot’s seat, you only have a few more months to wait. Capcom has announced that you will be able to control a massive mech of your very own on June 19.
Namco Bandai has announced that FromSoftware’s long-running mech series Armored Core will be returning on March 20 with Armored Core V for the 360 and PS3. The latest entry will include “massive online multiplayer battles designed around huge team-based skirmishes on a grand scale, a robust offline mode, and a completely new atmosphere.” Victory will rely on proper use of the terrain as well as the efficient use of unlocks to create the optimal loadouts.