- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mass Effect Infiltrator
It’s time for the millions of Commander Shepards to strap up and get ready because Mass Effect 3 is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The trilogy-ending release thrusts players into a massive galactic war as mankind and their allies battle the ancient Reapers. Newcomers will get a chance to meet a large cast of squadmates while series vets will be able to take their old troop into combat once more, for the final time. New to the series is the Galaxy at War system, a co-op online component that ties into the single-player game. Two iOS apps are also available, Mass Effect Infiltrator ($6.99), a cover-based third-person shooter, and Mass Effect 3 Datapad (free). As with Galaxy at War, progress made in the apps will be reflected in the main campaign.