- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mass Effect Infiltrator
It’s time for the millions of Commander Shepards to strap up and get ready because Mass Effect 3 is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The trilogy-ending release thrusts players into a massive galactic war as mankind and their allies battle the ancient Reapers. Newcomers will get a chance to meet a large cast of squadmates while series vets will be able to take their old troop into combat once more, for the final time. New to the series is the Galaxy at War system, a co-op online component that ties into the single-player game. Two iOS apps are also available, Mass Effect Infiltrator ($6.99), a cover-based third-person shooter, and Mass Effect 3 Datapad (free). As with Galaxy at War, progress made in the apps will be reflected in the main campaign.