- First developer diary up for Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
- Time to hit the streets, River City: Tokyo Rumble out for 3DS
- Yakuza 0 goes legit with Business Edition, trailer up, PC denied
- Zen unleashes the ladies with Marvel Pinball: Women of Power
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mass Effect 3 Datapad
It’s time for the millions of Commander Shepards to strap up and get ready because Mass Effect 3 is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The trilogy-ending release thrusts players into a massive galactic war as mankind and their allies battle the ancient Reapers. Newcomers will get a chance to meet a large cast of squadmates while series vets will be able to take their old troop into combat once more, for the final time. New to the series is the Galaxy at War system, a co-op online component that ties into the single-player game. Two iOS apps are also available, Mass Effect Infiltrator ($6.99), a cover-based third-person shooter, and Mass Effect 3 Datapad (free). As with Galaxy at War, progress made in the apps will be reflected in the main campaign.