- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mass Effect 2
BioWare has kicked off N7 Day with the release of Mass Effect Trilogy for 360 and PC. The $59.99 collection will be available for the PS3 on December 4, and will mark the first time PS3 gamers get a chance to experience the original in full as either part of the set or as a standalone download from PSN for $14.99. Current players will be able to get into the festivities tomorrow with the N7 Day Loyalty Pack, a one-day-only free DLC drop. The 360, PC, and PS3 download will include rare weapons and six consumables.
EA has announced that they will be inaugurating the first annual N7 Day, a celebration of all things Mass Effect, with a new collection for 360, PC, and PS3. The release of Mass Effect Trilogy, available November 6 for $59.99, will not only be the first of many N7 Day events, but it also marks the first time that the original Mass Effect will be available for PS3. Additionally, for PS3 gamers who already own the second and third titles, the original will be available on PSN.