- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
Capcom’s two-in-one set Marvel vs. Capcom Origins has launched on Live Arcade and PSN. The 1200 MS Point/$14.99 release includes two of the series’ earliest entries, Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes. Touted as being arcade perfect, the versions included in the collection also feature eight-player lobbies and spectator mode, replay saving, HD upgrades, and dynamic challenges.
The Versus series has had something of a renaissance over the past few years, with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 making its way onto Live Arcade and PSN, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars bringing some over-the-top action to the Wii, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 seeing two releases within nine months of one another. There’s even an iOS version coming out soon for 2. But Capcom is returning to the series’ roots this summer with the download-only two-game set Marvel vs. Capcom Origins.