- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
Capcom’s two-in-one set Marvel vs. Capcom Origins has launched on Live Arcade and PSN. The 1200 MS Point/$14.99 release includes two of the series’ earliest entries, Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes. Touted as being arcade perfect, the versions included in the collection also feature eight-player lobbies and spectator mode, replay saving, HD upgrades, and dynamic challenges.
The Versus series has had something of a renaissance over the past few years, with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 making its way onto Live Arcade and PSN, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars bringing some over-the-top action to the Wii, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 seeing two releases within nine months of one another. There’s even an iOS version coming out soon for 2. But Capcom is returning to the series’ roots this summer with the download-only two-game set Marvel vs. Capcom Origins.