- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel vs. Capcom Origins
Capcom’s two-in-one set Marvel vs. Capcom Origins has launched on Live Arcade and PSN. The 1200 MS Point/$14.99 release includes two of the series’ earliest entries, Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes. Touted as being arcade perfect, the versions included in the collection also feature eight-player lobbies and spectator mode, replay saving, HD upgrades, and dynamic challenges.
The Versus series has had something of a renaissance over the past few years, with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 making its way onto Live Arcade and PSN, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars bringing some over-the-top action to the Wii, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 seeing two releases within nine months of one another. There’s even an iOS version coming out soon for 2. But Capcom is returning to the series’ roots this summer with the download-only two-game set Marvel vs. Capcom Origins.