- Halo Wars 2 demo released for Xbox One, PC demo coming soon
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap time travels with Retro feature
- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is now showboating on the App Store. Available for iPhone and iPod touch, Capcom’s over-the-top tag brawler includes all 56 characters, the variable tag system, and the Flick Button, a new control mechanism for pulling off advanced moves with a swipe.
Capcom is going to be expanding their presence on the App Store shortly with the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The game will be available for iPhone and iPod touch, and include all 56 characters as well as the variable tag system that has made the series so popular.