- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is now showboating on the App Store. Available for iPhone and iPod touch, Capcom’s over-the-top tag brawler includes all 56 characters, the variable tag system, and the Flick Button, a new control mechanism for pulling off advanced moves with a swipe.
Capcom is going to be expanding their presence on the App Store shortly with the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The game will be available for iPhone and iPod touch, and include all 56 characters as well as the variable tag system that has made the series so popular.