- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is now showboating on the App Store. Available for iPhone and iPod touch, Capcom’s over-the-top tag brawler includes all 56 characters, the variable tag system, and the Flick Button, a new control mechanism for pulling off advanced moves with a swipe.
Capcom is going to be expanding their presence on the App Store shortly with the release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The game will be available for iPhone and iPod touch, and include all 56 characters as well as the variable tag system that has made the series so popular.