- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles
Zen Studios is expanding their pinball empire later this month with the release of Zen Pinball 2 for PS4. The upcoming version is scheduled to launch on December 17, and as before, the game will be a free download and serve as a platform for downloading tables as DLC. There will be 20 tables at launch, and each will be available individually or as part of eight different sets (Star Wars Pinball, Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force, Marvel Pinball, Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, Plants vs. Zombies Pinball, Epic Quest, Paranormal, and Earth Defense).
“… if you needed any reassurance that the Avengers pack is worth your money, rest assured that it is; now go out and get it.”
The latest Zen Studios Marvel Pinball outing, Avengers Chronicles, will be available on PSN for Marvel Pinball on June 19 and Live Arcade for Pinball FX2 on June 20. The 800 MS Point/$9.99 four-table set will pit six Avengers against Loki in a series of themed tables focused around Fear Itself, The Avengers film, The Infinity Gauntlet, and World War Hulk.