- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles
Zen Studios is expanding their pinball empire later this month with the release of Zen Pinball 2 for PS4. The upcoming version is scheduled to launch on December 17, and as before, the game will be a free download and serve as a platform for downloading tables as DLC. There will be 20 tables at launch, and each will be available individually or as part of eight different sets (Star Wars Pinball, Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force, Marvel Pinball, Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles, Plants vs. Zombies Pinball, Epic Quest, Paranormal, and Earth Defense).
“… if you needed any reassurance that the Avengers pack is worth your money, rest assured that it is; now go out and get it.”
The latest Zen Studios Marvel Pinball outing, Avengers Chronicles, will be available on PSN for Marvel Pinball on June 19 and Live Arcade for Pinball FX2 on June 20. The 800 MS Point/$9.99 four-table set will pit six Avengers against Loki in a series of themed tables focused around Fear Itself, The Avengers film, The Infinity Gauntlet, and World War Hulk.