- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: MachineGames
Wolfenstein: The New Order, the upcoming franchise reboot from Bethesda Softworks and MachineGames announced yesterday, now has an official announcement trailer. Long story short: it’s 1960, the Nazis won, and it’s up to B.J. Blazkowicz to topple the new Reich. Destroying crazy cyborg and robot Nazis? With pleasure, MachineGames. With pleasure.
id’s seminal shooter series Wolfenstein will be returning to consoles and PCs later this year with Wolfenstein: The New Order. The Texas-based studio isn’t helming this latest outing, however. Instead, development duties are being handled by Sweden’s MachineGames, whose founders include members of the Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness teams from Starbreeze Studios. Unlike previous Wolfenstein titles, The New Order isn’t a continuation of B.J. Blazkowicz’s storyline but a reimagining of the franchise itself.