- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: MachineGames
Wolfenstein: The New Order, the upcoming franchise reboot from Bethesda Softworks and MachineGames announced yesterday, now has an official announcement trailer. Long story short: it’s 1960, the Nazis won, and it’s up to B.J. Blazkowicz to topple the new Reich. Destroying crazy cyborg and robot Nazis? With pleasure, MachineGames. With pleasure.
id’s seminal shooter series Wolfenstein will be returning to consoles and PCs later this year with Wolfenstein: The New Order. The Texas-based studio isn’t helming this latest outing, however. Instead, development duties are being handled by Sweden’s MachineGames, whose founders include members of the Chronicles of Riddick and The Darkness teams from Starbreeze Studios. Unlike previous Wolfenstein titles, The New Order isn’t a continuation of B.J. Blazkowicz’s storyline but a reimagining of the franchise itself.