- Bandai Namco released opening cinematic from Dark Souls III
- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Mac App Store
The Tropican Department of Information has announced that El Presidente has single–handedly, and most gloriously, completed development of Tropico 5 for Linux, Mac, and SteamOS. Available through the Mac App Store and Steam, the latest installment adds a new Dynasty System to the series’ traditional city-building and political elements, allowing players to extend their rule through multiple eras. The App Store version features cross-platform multiplayer, while the Steam version also supports cross-platform multiplayer as well as Big Picture Mode and controllers. Steam users who already purchased Tropico 5 can download the new versions for free.
Mac gamers, it’s time to suit up and double check your gear: the aliens are here. TransGaming has ported 2K games’ The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for Mac OS X. The third-person shooter puts players on the frontline of an alien invasion as an agent for XCOM. Unlike its strategy counterparts, The Bureau is set in the past, at the beginning of the organization’s war against the aliens. As special agent William Carter, players will command a squad of agents in skirmishes around the country against the invaders.