- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lost Planet
Capcom has detailed two of the four multiplayer modes slated to be included in Lost Planet 3, Akrid Survival and Scenario Mode. Akrid Survival is a team-based mode where two teams of three battle against waves of Akrid before facing off against each other in a final versus round. Scenario Mode tasks two teams with tackling offensive and defensive challenges in on-foot and vehicle-based combat. New campaign and multiplayer screens were also released and have been posted below.
June might be face-melting hot, but Capcom is determined to give you a reason to throw on that super deluxe parka. The studio announced today that they will be bringing Lost Planet 3′s subzero action to gamers this summer when it launches for 360, PC, and PS3 on June 25. A new trailer was also released, revealing that Jim Peyton and his NEVEC coworkers aren’t the only humans on E.D.N. III. There are also … snow pirates. Did not see that one coming.
Capcom’s major announcements—Resident Evil 6, Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set—were all made well before E3. However, they still had plenty to show with new shots of DmC Devil May Cry, Lost Planet 3, Resident Evil 6, and Street Fighter X Tekken for Vita.