- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Logitech
Logitech Wireless Headset and the Logitech Wireless Boombox. Both are compatible with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, as well as other Bluetooth devices. The new line is designed to allow for hands-free enjoyment of media on portable devices as to more conveniently check out some of the Internet’s delights on the go—say, a particularly enjoyable podcast or video series.
iPad gamers looking for a more traditional control scheme might be in luck. Logitech has announced two new accessories for the popular tablet, the Joystick for iPad and Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad 2. The Joystick is a thumb-stick controller that attaches via suction cups that uses a coiled spring for force feedback and for re-centering. The Fold-Up Keyboard might not get the thumbs twitching, but a Bluetooth-enabled, USB-powered full-size keyboard might be a bit more useful for everyday activities—such as reading and navigating your favorite website (ahem).