- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: LittleBigPlanet
Sony’s focus on E3 has been the integration of the PS Vita experience with the PS3, as well as the continuation of some of their more popular lines and the expansion of their multimedia offerings. The entire Sony hardware and software lineup—Move, PS3, PS Vita, PSN—was touched on.
After cutting their karting chops with ModNation Racer, United Front Games has gone the next stop and expanded the LittleBigPlanet universe with a racer of its own, LittleBigPlanet Karting. Scheduled to launch later this year for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet Karting will feature “expansive 3D environments,” and is said to be a versus- and co-op-karting adventure that is “unmistakably LittleBigPlanet.”
“… there awaits a varied and charming story-driven campaign as well as a core design that has been enriched by an expanded toolset that offers innumerable options for those who live to design and tinker and for those who enjoy reveling in the creativity of others.”