- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony’s focus on E3 has been the integration of the PS Vita experience with the PS3, as well as the continuation of some of their more popular lines and the expansion of their multimedia offerings. The entire Sony hardware and software lineup—Move, PS3, PS Vita, PSN—was touched on.
After cutting their karting chops with ModNation Racer, United Front Games has gone the next stop and expanded the LittleBigPlanet universe with a racer of its own, LittleBigPlanet Karting. Scheduled to launch later this year for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet Karting will feature “expansive 3D environments,” and is said to be a versus- and co-op-karting adventure that is “unmistakably LittleBigPlanet.”