- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony’s focus on E3 has been the integration of the PS Vita experience with the PS3, as well as the continuation of some of their more popular lines and the expansion of their multimedia offerings. The entire Sony hardware and software lineup—Move, PS3, PS Vita, PSN—was touched on.
After cutting their karting chops with ModNation Racer, United Front Games has gone the next stop and expanded the LittleBigPlanet universe with a racer of its own, LittleBigPlanet Karting. Scheduled to launch later this year for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet Karting will feature “expansive 3D environments,” and is said to be a versus- and co-op-karting adventure that is “unmistakably LittleBigPlanet.”