- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony’s focus on E3 has been the integration of the PS Vita experience with the PS3, as well as the continuation of some of their more popular lines and the expansion of their multimedia offerings. The entire Sony hardware and software lineup—Move, PS3, PS Vita, PSN—was touched on.
After cutting their karting chops with ModNation Racer, United Front Games has gone the next stop and expanded the LittleBigPlanet universe with a racer of its own, LittleBigPlanet Karting. Scheduled to launch later this year for the PS3, LittleBigPlanet Karting will feature “expansive 3D environments,” and is said to be a versus- and co-op-karting adventure that is “unmistakably LittleBigPlanet.”