- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Limbo
Limbo, Playdead’s stylish puzzle-platformer, has launched on PSN for PS Vita. Originally released in 2010 for 360, Limbo follows a young boy as he searches for his sister in a dreary world filled with monsters and environmental hazards. The PS Vita version is available for $14.99 and supports cross-buy, which means that the download also comes with a version for PS3 at no additional cost.
The puzzle-platformer Limbo has received the premium boxed treatment with the release of the Special Edition.
Playdead’s otherworldly puzzle-platformer Limbo is now available for the PC. Released last year for the 360 on Live Arcade, the PC version is available on Steam for $9.99. And because they know PC gamers love that little extra bit of attention, the release also noted that this version is the only one that runs at a full 60 frames per second. (Victory!)