- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
- GOG.com redesigned, adds section for DRM-free movies
Fancy A Date?
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: LightBox Interactive
Lightbox Interactive and Sony Santa Monica’s sci-fi third-person shooter Starhawk has hit store shelves for the PS3. Set in the frontiers of space, players take part in a single-player campaign takes them through “diverse interstellar environments” as well as battle with up to 31 others in multiplayer that also supports four-player local and online co-op. Through the Build & Battle system, players call down structures from an orbiting space station to secure their base and strike back at their enemies as they engage in vehicle-based combat.
The ‘hawk series will continue in 2012 with a hard-edged spin-off, Starhawk. Currently in development at LightBox Interactive, in collaboration with Sony Santa Monica Studio, Starhawk will continue the third-person shooter action while expanding on the out-of-the-cockpit elements introduced in the 2007′s Warhawk as well as add a bit of real-time strategy to the mix. Players will take on the role of Emmett Graves, a gunslinger whose exposure to the powerful Rift Energy on the Frontier planets has left him partly mutated.