- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: LightBox Interactive
Lightbox Interactive and Sony Santa Monica’s sci-fi third-person shooter Starhawk has hit store shelves for the PS3. Set in the frontiers of space, players take part in a single-player campaign takes them through “diverse interstellar environments” as well as battle with up to 31 others in multiplayer that also supports four-player local and online co-op. Through the Build & Battle system, players call down structures from an orbiting space station to secure their base and strike back at their enemies as they engage in vehicle-based combat.
The ‘hawk series will continue in 2012 with a hard-edged spin-off, Starhawk. Currently in development at LightBox Interactive, in collaboration with Sony Santa Monica Studio, Starhawk will continue the third-person shooter action while expanding on the out-of-the-cockpit elements introduced in the 2007’s Warhawk as well as add a bit of real-time strategy to the mix. Players will take on the role of Emmett Graves, a gunslinger whose exposure to the powerful Rift Energy on the Frontier planets has left him partly mutated.