- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
- New Batman: Arkham Knight trailer, Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 1
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Level-5
RPGers itching to dive into D3Publisher’s Level-5 double pack of White Knight Chronicles II and International Edition are getting a bit of an incentive today through a new preorder program with GameStop. From now until the game’s launch this September, gamers who put down their cash will receive access to an exclusive set of arms and armor that includes the White Knight’s Helm, Sword, and Shield.
In anticipation of White Knight Chronicles II’s impending August release, D3Publisher has released a few new shots of Level-5’s latest. In addition to featuring the original White Knight Chronicles: International Edition, the sequel will include over 400 new pieces of weapons and armor, new spells, new abilities (dash attacks, dual wield, charge attacks), the ability to create and customize an Incorruptus, and a new online mode with support for up to six players.