- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Level-5
Level-5’s hybrid on- and offline RPG White Knight Chronicles II has gone gold for the PS3. Adventurers looking to set out for the wilds can pick it up on September 13. As a bonus, publisher D3Publisher has seen to ensure that everyone is up to speed by including a copy of the hundred-hour-plus White Knight Chronicles: International Edition, a remastered version of the original, on the same disc.
RPGers itching to dive into D3Publisher’s Level-5 double pack of White Knight Chronicles II and International Edition are getting a bit of an incentive today through a new preorder program with GameStop. From now until the game’s launch this September, gamers who put down their cash will receive access to an exclusive set of arms and armor that includes the White Knight’s Helm, Sword, and Shield.
In anticipation of White Knight Chronicles II’s impending August release, D3Publisher has released a few new shots of Level-5’s latest. In addition to featuring the original White Knight Chronicles: International Edition, the sequel will include over 400 new pieces of weapons and armor, new spells, new abilities (dash attacks, dual wield, charge attacks), the ability to create and customize an Incorruptus, and a new online mode with support for up to six players.