- Trial-focused expansion The Bozak Horde out now for Dying Light
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets new screens, extended gameplay trailer
- Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and Lost Song coming to US
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Supremacy detailed, dated for Live
- Telltale titles being added to GOG, Game of Thrones now available
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Let’s Go Away
Fresh off the release of Guardian Heroes on Live, Sega has announced that they will be bringing back another gem from their past: Daytona USA. The original 1993 release, later revamped twice, once on the Sega Saturn and later on the Sega Dreamcast, will be released later this month on Live Arcade and PS Network. As with Sega’s previous re-releases, Daytona USA will be receiving a graphical overhaul, updated for 16:9, a Karaoke Mode for its catchy tunes (“Day-to-na!/Let’s go away/Let’s go away”), eight-player multiplayer, and support for the Logitech GT Driving Force steering wheel for the PS3 and all steering wheels supported by the 360