- Disgaea 2 PC launching January for OS X, Steam OS, Windows PC
- Learn the story behind Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom in new trailer
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks out for iOS, PC
- Progress leads to chaos in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launch trailer
- Team K’ and Team Women Fighters join The King of Fighters XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lego The Lord of the Rings
Only the blocky shall pass! The latest in TT Games’ Lego line of titles, Lego The Lord of The Rings, has hit store shelves for 3DS, DS, and PS Vita. The game follows the film series as Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, Gimli and the rest of the Fellowship visit the same locations and run across familiar faces as they journey to Mount Doom. Puzzles, magic, and melee combat await, and for those with the 3DS or PS Vita version, drop-in, drop-out support allows for friends to join in at any time.
You shall pass! Warner Bros. has announced TT Games’ next Lego adventure, Lego The Lord of the Rings. Based on the film trilogy, Lord of the Rings is scheduled to ship this fall for the 360, 3DS, DS, PC, PS3, PS Vita, and Wii. The family-friendly quest will task gamers with solving riddles and battling blocky foes on their way to Mount Doom. Players will get to travel through the Misty Mountains, Mines of Moria, encountering Orcs, Uruk-hai, and the Balrog.