- Dying Light video shows the difficulties of surviving after sundown
- Larian releases Divinity: Original Sin alpha for Kickstarter backers
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS3 CE, PS Vita version detailed
- Ultra Street Fighter IV gets Online Training and Team Battle modes
- Dead Rising 3 demo launches, Operation Broken Eagle DLC detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Legends of Pegasus
Kalypso has released a batch of new screenshots for Novacore Studios’ upcoming 4X strategy title, Legends of Pegasus. The latest images reveal one of the game’s three playable races, the Arthrox, including their ships in action, the colonization interface, and the ship-design interface.
Kalypso Media has announced a new 4X title scheduled to hit PCs during the second quarter of 2012, Legends of Pegasus. Twelve playable factions will battle it out in “a living-breathing universe” filled with non-playable civilizations, researching hundreds of technologies spread across an “extensive tech tree” and engaging each other in tactical combat that mixes both turn-based and real-time styles of play. A multiplayer component was also announced, though no details given, as well as mod options, with players able to “customize missions, maps and more.”