- New Assassin’s Creed Unity screenshots focus on story, co-op play
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Re-Elect announced for console, PC
- Lockout being reimagined for Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Rome II – Emperor Edition, free Imperator Augustus pack announced
- Final Mix trailer highlights Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix additions
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Legend of Grimrock
Good Old Games, now known exclusively as GOG.com—well, GOG for us, since we’re lazy—has expanded to include newer titles. While the download service offers sister company CD Projekt Red’s The Witcher 2, the library will now feature a growing selection of modern releases. To kick things off, GOG has added DRM-free versions of Trine and The Whispered World, as well as a pre-order option for the throwback dungeon crawler Legend of Grimock. Darwinia, Spacechem, and Machinarium will also be available shortly, and over 20 “newer classics,” from both big publishers and indies, have already been signed. The newer titles also mean a new price ceiling, with Legend of Grimrock and The Whispered World each breaking the previous $9.99 cap at $14.99. However, the company stresses that they will continue to charge “flat, fair prices everywhere in the world for DRM-free games that come bundled with many extra free goodies.”