- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
- Sega launches 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, 3D Altered Beast on eShop
- Covenant combat revealed in new Dark Souls II screenshots
- Zen Pinball 2 launching for PS4 on Dec.17 with free, paid DLC tables
- New Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII making-of video released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Legasista
“…should offer dungeon-crawlers hours of entertainment.”
A new dungeon-crawler has hit PSN today, courtesy of NIS America. The System Prism-developed Legasista tasks players with tackling the Ivy Tower and its harrowing dungeons with a three-character party of quirky adventurers. But there are more chances to get some sweet loot, as protagonist Alto and company can also run through random dungeons to kit themselves, and even custom-created characters modeled after imported images off the PS3, in swankier gear.
Some more shots from NIS today, and these are from the English version of their upcoming PS3 dungeon-crawler Legasista. The PlayStation Network exclusive will allow players to create and customize a three-character party, tweaking everything from appearance to gear, personality, and job classes, to take through the randomly generated dungeons that comprise the Ivy Tower. Characters can even be created from imported images that have been saved on the system.