- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
- New Quantum Break gameplay trailer details story, combat system
- Gran Turismo 6 earns its final license, now in stores, online for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Left 4 Dead 2
Capcom is known to enjoy a good crossover, whether it’s pitting the Street Fighter cast against Tekken’s or having them face the wrath of Mega Man. With their recent announcement, Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2, they’ve moved beyond Ryu and company and embraced their undead side. The crossover will bring all four members of Left 4 Dead 2’s cast, as well as the Witch and Mini Tank monsters, into Resident Evil 6’s The Mercenaries No Mercy mode. On the flip side, Resident Evil 6’s Lepotitsas, Napads, and Ogromans will invade Left 4 Dead 2.