- Disgaea 2 PC launching January for OS X, Steam OS, Windows PC
- Learn the story behind Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom in new trailer
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks out for iOS, PC
- Progress leads to chaos in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launch trailer
- Team K’ and Team Women Fighters join The King of Fighters XIV
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Left 4 Dead 2
Capcom is known to enjoy a good crossover, whether it’s pitting the Street Fighter cast against Tekken’s or having them face the wrath of Mega Man. With their recent announcement, Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2, they’ve moved beyond Ryu and company and embraced their undead side. The crossover will bring all four members of Left 4 Dead 2’s cast, as well as the Witch and Mini Tank monsters, into Resident Evil 6’s The Mercenaries No Mercy mode. On the flip side, Resident Evil 6’s Lepotitsas, Napads, and Ogromans will invade Left 4 Dead 2.