- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: League of Legends
League of Legends is set to get a new, free mode shortly. Riot Games will be showing off Dominion, along with a new map for it, in two weeks at Gamescom. The new mode pits two teams against each other for control of five strategic points in quick, 20-minute matches. Dominion will be open to all Champions.
In an effort to further their plans to conquer Europe, Riot Games will soon be expanding service to their popular online strategy-RPG League of Legends. The studio plans to launch a second platform, which will allow them to split service in Europe by region between the two (‘EU Nordic & East’ and ‘EU West’).