- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lawsuit
ZeniMax Media, parent company of Elder Scrolls developer Bethesda Softwarks, has reached an agreement with Mojang over ownership of the ‘Scrolls’ trademark. The suit, filed by ZeniMax, was in response to Mojang submitting trademark applications of ‘Scrolls’ for use in an …