- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Lawsuit
ZeniMax Media, parent company of Elder Scrolls developer Bethesda Softwarks, has reached an agreement with Mojang over ownership of the ‘Scrolls’ trademark. The suit, filed by ZeniMax, was in response to Mojang submitting trademark applications of ‘Scrolls’ for use in an …